Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

water water everywhere but not in my apartment

Options
  • 26-12-2010 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

have had no water in my apartment for last 24 hours..in Northwood Santry anyone else in same Shanliss water pipe system affected???
    i know people are going a lot longer but what is annoying me is that the council authorities webpages atate that there are no water cut offs intended. and no answer from the customer service number that is provided and they dont even have an answering service on the number stating when the offices are back open properly...
    no wonder people are leaving this country in record numbers....
    the inadequacey of people in authority in this country is herroundous..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Dubdub

Hi,

I'm in Coolatree Park and in the same boat. Council website and "emergency" number are no use at all. No water since Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭rere

Hey, mines been gone since yesterday too. It's be mostly off for over 2 weeks now.
    I'm in Finglas but the part near you btw.
    Why build 1000s of apartments in a relatively small area and not but the facilities in place so that if pressure is lowered (even slightly) loads of them are stuck without water?
    It's beyond annoying at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Dubdub

Well at least let us know that is going on on the website / answering machine message!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭rere

Well they could do that, but that would involve them showing some remote interest in what people are stuck going through.
    It says a lot when they don't even pretend to care any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 mSe265

Our apartment in Santry had water this morning and now it's totally out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement