Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas sales - Best xbox 250gb deal

• 26-12-2010 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Morning all,

Where is the best Xmas deal for a 250gb console? I see harveynorman in carrickmines had them for €225.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 gamer_beast

did it have any games ?? id try to squeeze a new game or two off them for an extra 20 quid:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

did it have any games ?? id try to squeeze a new game or two off them for an extra 20 quid:D:D
    Anyone know if hmv or gamestop or xtravision are doing any offers on this or the 4gb slim? Ill be trading in my xbox elite also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

I'm also on the lookout for a good price on the 250gb, haven't really found anywhere cheaper that Amazon yet, but I'd like to get one in a bricks & mortar and have it asap! Might try Harvey Normans in Drogheda...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

UPDATE: Went to HN in drogheda, your man told me he'd give it to me for €238, and that he buys them in for €237.50 :rolleyes:

I told him I'd be using Amazon!

Advertisement