Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gamestop open today?

Options
  • 26-12-2010 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

hi all just wondering is gamestop in sligo open today(26th)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

As far as I know the supermarkets are the only shops open today, but I'm only guessing.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭ryanch09

alrite thanx!!

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

magnumlady wrote: »
    As far as I know the supermarkets are the only shops open today, but I'm only guessing.

Dunnes Stores is closed today. I couldn't find anything out about Tesco. Both the shopping centre websites were hopeless, too. Curry's is open today as far as I know. :)

http://www.dunnesstores.ie/page.php?pid=639

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Gamestop is closed, I tried to ring them earlier and got no answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭ge_ch

Tesco is closed too. opening 8am tomorrow. small shops like centra and spar are open. argos is open too i think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

ge_ch wrote: »
    Tesco is closed too. opening 8am tomorrow. small shops like centra and spar are open. argos is open too i think

I thought Tesco was open, mind you I don't blame them being closed, it's only for a couple of days.

Advertisement