Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screw drivers to open toys?

Options
  • 26-12-2010 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

I just spent nearly 2 hours, using a number of different screw drivers and with a screaming child beside me, trying to remove a plastic toy from a cardboard box. When I finally pulled it free from the box, being unable to remove some of the screws (that are still attached), there was no batteries in the flaming thing. Is it me or is that just bleeding ridiculous?! Am I alone in my frustration. Don't people think it should be easy to open toys?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

Storage, economy, durability, there's a bunch of reasons why many electronic toys don't come with batteries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭arnhem44

I just spent nearly 2 hours, using a number of different screw drivers and with a screaming child beside me, trying to remove a plastic toy from a cardboard box. When I finally pulled it free from the box, being unable to remove some of the screws (that are still attached), there was no batteries in the flaming thing. Is it me or is that just bleeding ridiculous?! Am I alone in my frustration. Don't people think it should be easy to open toys?
    God I know your frustration,I pity a child trying to open some toys these days.

Advertisement