Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can i trust cheapxboxlivecodes.com

• 26-12-2010 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

just wondering can i trust them dont want to lose €35-40

if any one has used them please reply back to me :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

yes, use them all the time.

code emailed in minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭coffeenuts

Yes would be my answer. I decided this morning after a year without online gaming to get back to it and used the website you mentioned. I paid through pay pal. When I had paid they asked me to verify my mobile number by sending it in an email to them which I did and then 5 mins later I got my codes sent. They worked. Enjoy, I know I will.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

^^^ As above really bought from them last week. Cheapest you'll find.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Shred

Yep, I've used them twice this year (one for my brother) and they're perfectly fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Sagat06

I bought off them yesterday and the code came through in 20mins... on Christmas day, you cannot ask for better than that!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Yes.

Used them several times myself with no problems. The last time was a bit Fricker,I think because I was using different cards and phone number than before, but all sorted with a couple of emails and was sorted in about half an hour of ordering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

they are excellent. i prefer live-codes but this gang are nearly as good and sometimes a bit cheaper too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Anyone know if any of these sites accept laser card?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Moiph wrote: »
    Anyone know if any of these sites accept laser card?

They dont.

Its paypal, or nothing.

Just bought off them about 10 minutes ago.
    Thread to follow...

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,577 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Anyone know where there's sky player codes available? These guys don't do them anymore!

• Advertisement
Advertisement