Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The St Stephens day drinking Thread

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Dying of a flu so my Stephens night drinks consists of poitin/honey/lemon combos, wrapped in blankets beside the fire. Doesn't get much cosier than this :)

flash1080 wrote: »
    No they're not knackers. They just prefer to fight than drink.

So they are scum bags then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

jonjo reporting ere jusst back frrom a few in the ould boozer about to open another ice cold ale:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

10.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

Left the Bulmers out the back in the snow to "Chill" and just went for a new batch and there fvckin frozen. Found a solution philips head screwdriver tru the top and now i have an ice pop mmmmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

jonjo reporting ere jusst back frrom a few in the ould boozer about to open another ice cold ale:D

Bittearlyy to be headin home jonjo- on an unrelated note,any one put in dundalll wants to meet me, ilb out at 11 woooooooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

It's on!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

**** just triped and knocked over the xmas three there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

And drunk :(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

that was a long session, only hitting the the maggie thatcher now :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement