Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Open Days at Pat Horan Motors...27/28 Dec

• 26-12-2010 3:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

Folks , as per usual, despite the weather ,we're holding our Annual Open Days , the 27th and 28th , so looking forward to seeing ye , hope to put a few faces to (user)names .:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

I might drop by for the cup of coffee, unfortunately I have no money so probably won't be trading up anytime soon ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

Ha , join the club! Welcome regardless , we jut like to catch up with everyone , remind ye we're still here and working.

Thanks to all who stopped by today , great to see so many familiar faces . Looking forward to seeing more of ye tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,755 ✭✭✭meercat

good luck with your open days
    ive no money either
    but i have dreams:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

I'm dreaming a bit more having seen some of the MH's on offer today. I know what I want now so I'll have to start saving.
    Great to meet you all and good to match up another boards.ie username to a face.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 fliper

Thanks for a nice afternoon and for all the info and tea and biccies. Will be in contact with you in the next few weeks about sorting out my heater.

No bother guys , great to meet ye!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

Sorry we didn't get there but fully intend to stop by when down that way next with or without the camper.

It's not everyday one can meet God (of the motorhome tips that is) :)

Advertisement