Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best value Mobile broadband provider

Options
  • 26-12-2010 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    A relative of mine got a Netbook for christmas and now wishes to get setup for internet access

She does not have a phone line, and does not have UPC... and only wishe to fo light interet browsing... so it seems the best idea to go with a mobile broadband dongle for her internet browsing.

Does anyone know which of the Mobile broadband providers has the best value packages out there?
    (vodafone, Eircom, Meteor, 3, emobile or??)

She would prefer to go on a pay as you go rather than a monthly package.
    Thanks in Advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

I just got the Meteor to go broadband today. I've had 3 and 02 and its the best of the one i've had yet. That depends on the area your in though. If you know a student that could go in for you, you can get 7.5gb a month for €20, and if you top up one month you get the second month free which to me seems like a good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭sandra_b

if you top up one month you get the second month free which to me seems like a good deal.

Is it only students get one free? Or anybody?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

sandra_b wrote: »
    Is it only students get one free? Or anybody?
    I think its only a student special

Advertisement