Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TOMTOM Via 110 Europe GPS Sat Nav System?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Look here , The Live 120 is on the site but not the 110 . Could have been a special build for Currys .

Live is operational in Ireland @ the moment and is working well .
    Have a look on TomTom Routeplanner for an idea of how it should look .

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Greenview

Went into Curry's yesterday, talked to a salesperson about the 110 model. Explained there was no online services for this particular model. They could not tell me anything, other than the blurb that was written on the advertising material.
    He suggested that I take it back in to customer services, who "might" refund me, as it was not really anything to do with Curry's. I mentioned that I thought it odd, that they are selling a model that is not currently supported by TOMTOM. He preferred not to comment on that.

I also noted that Curry's managing director was advertising their post-Xmas offers in the BA forum, he seemed quite helpful with the many responses/queries (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056127993) - so I sent a pm on the 27th hoping for some advice. No response as of yet. A pity, as I thought it would be a quick win for him to address.

So, looks like I go back to their customer services & look for money back/replacement - any advice welcome on those two options.

Thanks.

Advertisement