Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Xbox

• 26-12-2010 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

i Got 2 new games for christmas, splinter cell and red dead redemption. both were working fine at the start. now the screen is going green and fuzzy during gameplay. after this i tried to update a waiting update. the update fails and tells me to preform a test on connection. during the test. another update window pops up and cancels the connection test. this keeps happening and i cant download the update. Whats wrong?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Niall558

Have you tried accepting both messages?
    To be honest i'd just keep trying! Xbox's are dodgy like that :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 planet.melvin

Niall558 wrote: »
    Have you tried accepting both messages?
    To be honest i'd just keep trying! Xbox's are dodgy like that :(

yeah i have being trying all day. when you except the update, its says that your not connected and fails but when you try connect to live the update window pops up again and cancels the update

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Niall558

I've definely had that problem i just can't remember what to do. Just be patient and hope for the best :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

I had a similar problem to that sometime ago with the 60GB Xbox all I did was turn it off for about an hour, drank a few cans of beer and it was fixed and allowed me to download the updates.

Advertisement