Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Network Coverage gone

Options
  • 26-12-2010 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else have no network coverage on Tesco Mobile, Mine is gone since yesterday and iv brought my mobile out in the car and drove around the County and still no joy, Its getting on my nerves now...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Its the same network as o2, has anyone else in the house got coverage with o2. If their phone is fine it could be your phone. If you have zero coverage all day it could be your phone's ariel. The support no for tesco is 089 420 0000 .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Nice one, Thanks, it must be my phones aerial so, as iv been without signal since yesterday and have also travelled between Tipp and Cork so it cant be the networks fault...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

yea it must be your phone i'm on tesco mobile and have coverage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

T'was the fliggin' SIM card all along..

Advertisement