Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GMAX Alouette3 ( Irish Air Corps )

• 26-12-2010 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I have the GMAX Alouette3 that was Custom made in IAC Colours but as you can see from the below there is an issue, it looks well/flys well/hovers perfectly and is as realistic sound wise inside and out but the problem is the tail rotor does not turn as can be seen in this image,

Is there any way to fix this??

98E416E068504D67AD039056AD5BA579-0000336624-0002093787-00619L-F6E4A9DC2EE547A6B8C3F1C631BE709A.bmp

Kind regards,

Dave.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 SteveSilverhead

What version of FS Dave, and can you supply a download location for the aircraft concerned?

I see it's a while since you posted the below, but if you like I'll have a go and see if I get the same issue.

Paul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

What version of FS Dave, and can you supply a download location for the aircraft concerned?

I see it's a while since you posted the below, but if you like I'll have a go and see if I get the same issue.

Paul.

Hi Paul, welcome to Aviation and Aircraft, The Alouette3 is this bird:

http://www.flightsim.com/file.php?cm=SEARCH1&fsec=0&fname=GMAXALOU.ZIP

You need to Login to get this bird though, or create a profile, it is free.

I am using FS9/FS2004.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 SteveSilverhead

Had a look, and am seeing the same - the helicopter seems to fly ok (insofar as I'm able to fly a helicopter :D ). But the tail rotor doesn't rotate.

Funny that, as the picture supplied with the download does show it rotating.

The designer states in the notes that it was based on a copy of the default Bell JetRanger. I'd imagine what's happened is that the tail rotor animation got broke at some point during the process. The designer also notes that the panel gauges don't work (and there are no gauges available in cockpit view mode).

No fix I'd say except back to the design process and fix the issues.

Hope that helps anyway..

Advertisement