Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What DS card to get and where can I get it?

• 26-12-2010 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hey guys!
    I've been in the PSP modding scene for years upon years but have no idea where to start in the DS scene!
    First of all what card should I get,and are there any shops or places in Dublin where I can buy it in cash?(no credit card unfortunately,and I'm really impatient!)
    Secondly is there anything I should keep in mind when buying a card,I heard something about problems with save files etc. or is it as simple as drag and drop?
    Basically just need a quick how-to and a place where I can buy it in cash :confused:
    Big cheers lads,
    Ryan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭joker@

R4i gold,check electricbay in glasnevin.

Advertisement