Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is MacDonagh Junction open tomorrow?

Options
  • 26-12-2010 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭

The website doesn't help me, they have given opening times for every day except for the 27th, sigh.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I would assume so, I know I'm back working tomorrow :(

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Do you work there? Its just one of my friends told me it was a bank holiday tomorrow. So I'm confused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Yes it's a bank holiday so Dunnes will be the only shop in there opened I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Ah thats disappointing. Thanks for the help all. If anybody finds out anymore info please post. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

It's not a real recession if shops aren't opening tomorrow to catch as many customers as they can. Too easy we have it in this country. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement