Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Aura Leisure costs?

Options
  • 26-12-2010 9:45pm

Hey all,

I'm in Drogheda. I was wondering if anyone knows how much an annual membership with Aura Costs at the moment?

Last year they ran a promotion from December to end of January I think, where it was €300 for a year, but I haven't been near them in a while, and don't know their opening hours over Xmas/New Year, so just thought I'd ask here if anyone has any idea?

Cheers :)

Comments

Just incase anyone cares, I got on the blower to Aura today and they said their membership (upfront) price for 12 months is €495.

So that's not a reduction, discount, or saving at all. That's just their usual price. Bit crap, to be honest. They said because I'm a former member I can get it for €395.

When I signed up for my first year membership, the cost was €295.

Have to admit, I was hoping they'd do the €295 thing again. Would surely guarantee some memberships? €495 is terrible for the new year (when people usually look into prices to get in shape and such) and I really feel they're making a mistake by not capitalising on that.

I suppose I'll take the €395 that was offered to me, as it is a decent enough price. If I see the €295 appearing next week though, I'll go mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

Do they still do the pay as you go thing, think it was around €7 for your visit?
    Unpredictable work hours would limit me to regular attendance but i'd make it prob once a week, i do a lot of walking and my job keeps me fit so no worries there...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Yeah i just do the pay as you go., But i would prefare a membership. Thought they would hav their deal on again. Thats pretty crappy.

kbell, they still do pay as you go, but I haven't a clue how much it costs. I think it was €5 and €7 (off peak and peak times?) but unsure. If their annual price and debit price (€49 per month) haven't changed, I dount the PAYG price has.

Advertisement