Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thousand's of Galway Homes without water.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

Fey! wrote: »
    I'm in Highfield too, and our water has been back since the 28th, 29th. Unfortunately pressure is very low, so low that our shower won't work!!!

KevR; I have several gallons of water filled; if you're water is out I'll drop them over to you. From your description of being on high ground I'd guess that you're pretty much looking down into our garden!!!

I'm up at the top of Ardmore Rd. Pressure has improved a little today and we now have water in the kitchen tap :). Still nowhere near enough pressure for the water to make it up into our attic tank though.

Think I might have seen that tanker driving through Highfield Park earlier. Wasn't sure what it was but now I know. Really generous deed whoever is doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

brembo26 wrote: »
    is that up around dangan, hazel park or laural park side?

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
    Upper Newcastle is the main road on the way up to the Westwood Hotel. We have a tiny dribble from the kitchen tap this morning - the first running water since 26th though its next to useless. Thanks for the offer of help though - we've managed to fill some large drums with water and tbh, most of the neighbours with small kids have moved out temporarily.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭brembo26

Hi all just an update, 2 crews went to the above mentioned areas today at 12pm and 6pm. From what residents are say the water in Ardmore rd has returned enough not to need water from the tanker and the same for the majority of Rockmount rd with the exception of one or two houses. Maunsells rd and park are still majorly affected so they will continue to be supplied with water from the tanker untill their water has been returned. Fort lorenzo seems to have their water back aswell.

If anyone would like to post any more info on estates that need water, post away :)

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭nifheorais

Water gone again in Shantalla.Anyone else affected in the area?

Advertisement