Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whiskey v's Beer.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Degag wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with that IMO. Alot of people put water in whiskey, it doesn't change the taste (well, you know what i mean) just takes the edge off it.

What was far worse was a night i was working and a guy bought 4 midletons to celebrate an engagement or something.

Not too bad, untilhe got 2 bottles of coke as mixers! Real head in hands moment!

water yes but ice no, the whiskey should not be ice-cold

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Occasionally enjoy A really good Whiskey, but I find that it gives me awful Heartburn, even a couple of glasses, Beer or Vodka for me, and it is acceptable to put Ice in your whiskey IMO, but Coke in a good drop :facepalm:

grenache wrote: »
    Normally drink JD with lime but lately i'm switching to Jamey.

For a hot toddy, Powers is definitely the best.

Ah I see your balls finally dropped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

grenache wrote: »
    Normally drink JD with lime but lately i'm switching to Jamey.

For a hot toddy, Powers is definitely the best.

JD with lime ? Oh dear God man thats just vile. How can you drink such muck?

Way back I used to drink Sudweiser. Yes thats right Budweiser with a shot (or two) of Southern Comfort in it. You took two revolting drinks and ended up with something vaguely pleasant!!!! (or so I thought)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Lovely whiskey. Never was able to drink beer, it's vile, how could anyone get through an entire pint of it?! (Yes, I'm a girl) The drinks cabinet in the house at the mo consists of Jameson, 12 year Jameson and 12 year Red Breast. On a sidenote, I was in the Celtic Whiskey Shop on Dawson St and they only offered my boyfriend a sample of whiskey. I was not impressed! Some girls like it too...

• Advertisement
Advertisement