Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mustard - The Uncomfortable Truth

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭krd

Seen this forum and thought I'll just have to post saying how bad mustard taste's mustard is muck but thankfully a new thread wasn't needed. Mustard is terrible...

We will find out where you live......we will hunt you down, and kill you...We will take your wife and children...and we will raise them as our own. They will have mustard on their cornflakes, they will mix mustard in their tea. They will have mustard flavoured ice cream.

And you will be nothing. Not even a bad memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

krd wrote: »
    We will find out where you live......we will hunt you down, and kill you...We will take your wife and children...and we will raise them as our own. They will have mustard on their cornflakes, they will mix mustard in their tea. They will have mustard flavoured ice cream.

And you will be nothing. Not even a bad memory.

I'll be waiting, waiting with my crew...

suburbanlegendsnew.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Seen this forum and thought I'll just have to post saying how bad mustard taste's mustard is muck but thankfully a new thread wasn't needed. Mustard is terrible...

This is a mustard appreciation forum.
    Please be advised that I will have no option but to ban your sorry ass if you disrespect mustard again.

Oh, and krd, threats of violence, even in defence of our mustardly goodness, is never the best option available to us connoisseurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

Having only recently discovered the joy that is MUSTARD, I can only look back on all the wasted years of my life, all the naked hot dogs, all the mustardless sandwiches, all the various and glorious foods that I let pass me by, all because of my stupidity.
    But no more, you have before you a convert, a zealous convert indeed!

Make Mustard Mandatory!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

You could like waffles so much more if you just added mustard....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Balmed Out wrote: »
    You could like waffles so much more if you just added mustard....

Its the speaking kind of waffles I like!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Theshooter2012

You must be trying mustard with a shovel to much mustard on one thing is not nice but on a rasher sandwich with real butter on one slice and a few dabs of mustard on the other with just freshly cooked rashers is just undiscribibly lovely. :D:D:D:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Welcome to the Mustard Forum Theshooter2012, you will go far here with that attitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Damn you and your mustard hating ways.

Advertisement