Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Years Eve?

Options
  • 27-12-2010 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

Wheres everyone headed for the new years then? was thinking of going to Belfast or Derry to ring in the new year but their dosent seem to be much on??? same with Donegal. would love to know where everyone else is going this year suggestions welcome too :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

More than likely the Abbey or The Voyage (better known as the Reveller to you young un's), Donegal Town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

irish-stew wrote: »
    More than likely the Abbey or The Voyage (better known as the Reveller to you young un's), Donegal Town.

The Abbey! Is there no where better to go to see a stampede of 15 year olds and get a lovely smell of red bull?

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭puffdragon

Not hard to know where I'll be , Ballybofey , first Barcelona Bar then Club Infinity had it all decided for me so that was easy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Sitting room - wife - couch - bottle of wine - Jools Holland on BBC2. :D

fontanalis wrote: »
    The Abbey! Is there no where better to go to see a stampede of 15 year olds and get a lovely smell of red bull?

On second thoughts....

Maybe not :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

irish-stew wrote: »
    On second thoughts....

Maybe not :D

Bring back Nero's I say!

fontanalis wrote: »
    Bring back Nero's I say!

Jeuz no!!!

:eek:

The amount of underage in there was crazy.

Although new year generally is not the same as what it was, more and more people having a few drinks indoors instead. Not sure if there is anything in particular happening tomorrow night in Donegal Town apart from a few bands in the pubs and Sky nightclub.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Hard to beat a house party on New years eve..... I have to behave this year though were going to the in-laws :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Work,but that in itself will be good banter.

Then to mine with mates and hopefully hootnanny!

I usually hate New Years,always stay in to watch Jools.

Is Jools repeated at all over the weekend? It usally is a very good show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Hard to beat a house party on New years eve..... I have to behave this year though were going to the in-laws :(
    Enjoy :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

pretend you are called away on an urgent modding emergency and come to houseparty with me :)

Advertisement