Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommend some light, comfortable headphones

• 27-12-2010 1:00am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My trusty Sony MDR CD280 headphones have finally gven up the ghost after over 10 years and I need to replace them. The one thing I'm looking for above all else is the level of comfort these cans afforded me - lightweight, self-adjusting band and snug foam earpieces. Good quality sound, a nice, long cable and volume control switch would be bonuses.

I was looking at similar xd200 but am not convinced the fit would be perfect. I'm looking to spend about 30-40 euros, probably on linem if anyone has any recommendations. They're for home use only, mainly listening to films at night.

Advertisement