Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for help finding a tattooist

Options
  • 27-12-2010 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I got my first tattoo in Celestial Ring on Abbey Street a number of years ago and I'm now planning a new one. I'd love to find the person who did this first one as she did a fantastic job and 6 years on it still looks great. My problem is, I don't remember her name and I was hoping someone could help me figure out where she works now because as far as I know she's not in Celestial Ring, or Wildcat Ink as it's now known, anymore. She was there in October 2004 and all I can remember is that she had dark hair. I know this isn't a lot to go on but if anyone could help me I'd really appreciate it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Did you try asking in Celestial?

I know who your talking about, but I don't know her name.

I think she did my eyebrow when I was 15

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Your best bet would be to ask the people working in celestial ring/wildcat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Double_O

That's probably the best idea, I think I haven't asked yet because I'd probably feel like a bit of a fool going in armed with the description "she has dark hair" :) Hopefully this will help me out, thanks for your replies!

It's the dates that will help, if anything, they can just check the records of who worked there

Good point. Sometimes it's the simplest things that you don't think of until someone tells you. Thanks!

• Advertisement

No problem, post back and let us know how you get/got on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 dawalster

hi my name is wally and i used to work there at that time, so its either debbie(american lady) or maeve(irish lady)

If my memory serves me correctly, she was an Irish lady so it must be Maeve. Thanks a million dawalster, hopefully I'll find her easily enough now!

Advertisement