Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

360 ac adapter / power supply

• 27-12-2010 2:46am

I've gotten my hands on a secondhand 360. I don't know anything about them like whether it's an elite or an arcade or anything like that. It's missing its power supply though. I checked eBay and it seems there are a few different types with different output wattage. Can anyone tell me how do I tell which one will work with my xbox? I did a search here and it seems if you ring MS they might send me a replacement for free....but what's their number? :o Are they based in Ireland at all? Cheers! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

if you are nor sure which hardware revision you have (xenon, zephyr, falcon, Jasper) get the 203 watt power supply which will work with all if them.

Advertisement