Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LIST

• 27-12-2010 11:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

Do you have a list of things you want to do before you die??

A LIST

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Life is too short for lists, just live it and make the most of it. Otherwise you'll plan your life away and inevitably end up disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Cook my sock

yup.
    1: post in this thread.

I now have nothing to live for

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

investment wrote: »
    Do you have a list of things you want to do before you die??

A LIST

I'm no list expert, but that's a fairly shíte one tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

I have a list in my head, I have already done quite a few the thing is always evolving, plus it depends on my current cash situation, e.g. I think it will be a few years before I get to do the marathon or the ultra marathon at the south pole, cost is too prohibitive at the moment, but I'll get there.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,602 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

My friend has a lisp..... ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

I have a good number. But they're all just in my head.
    Like Climb Everest. Travel around the world to some of the most naturally breath taking places. Sail around the world. Take part in the Dakar Rally.

But then I really don't know how many of these will happen.

Advertisement