Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast roll

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Mmm, I must give it a try so the next time I'm craving for a brekkie roll.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

Garage on the Navan road inbound past the Travelodge has the works. Beans, onions , the lot. A bit pricey but it sets you up for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Murt10

Another one for the Hillview Stores.

After reading about the rolls on this thread weeks ago, I was passing near there yesterday, and decided to give it a go.

Gorgeous roll, cooked there while you wait. Asked if I wanted a soft or crispy one, did I want the fat cut off the rashers, egg soft or hard, ketchup or brown sauce?

I'll be back

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Visited there myself a couple of weeks ago based on recommendations here, picked one up for everyone in the house. All were impressed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I can also recommend their 'billy' burger. Huge burger with lettuce, tomato, onion, fried egg, bacon and cheese with chips for 6 euro. Heart attack on a bun but would fill you for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

OK I'm going to try one of these breakfast rolls tomorrow. Soft, runny egg and tomato sauce. I am expecting great things! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Arciphel wrote: »
    OK I'm going to try one of these breakfast rolls tomorrow. Soft, runny egg and tomato sauce. I am expecting great things! :)

I can't believe you haven't bit the bullet yet! Believe me, it's quality. Heart attack..... in a soft roll :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Still haven't made it over yet.... hopefully tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Arciphel wrote: »
    Still haven't made it over yet.... hopefully tomorrow!
    Don't let something stupid ( such as work or family commitments ) get in the way of this. It's a game-changer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

Oh lads you just made me want one of these bad boys off i go tomrrow to get one will take the misses with me too :D

Advertisement