Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water off Dublin City Council Area (Clontarf specifically)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Still nothing, what time was it supposed to be on at today?

EDIT: Checked it there and there is a dribble coming out now,but at the rate its coming out at it would take an hour to fill a kettle id say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

Our water is now back on in the cold tap in the kitchen - but nothing is flowing into the tank in the attic, and I have no idea how to get it flowing again.

Bloody third world banana republic.

Our neighbours rang the council's water number and got a message saying everyone was off, and giving a number for emergencies. He rang that and got no answer. As he says, "Colombia is more efficient."

Our water is now back on in the cold tap in the kitchen - but nothing is flowing into the tank in the attic, and I have no idea how to get it flowing again.

Our neighbours rang the council's water number and got a message saying everyone was off, and giving a number for emergencies. He rang that and got no answer. As he says, "Colombia is more efficient."

Have the same issue as well, the pressure is too low to reach the attic it seems, it eventually will get high enough to reach it but by that time the water will be turned off again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

They will increase the pressure slowly, so your attic will start to fill when it gets there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

The pressure on the main tap downstairs is very strong. The attic tank isn't filling, and the taps supplied by it are coughing and dry.

Emigrating to Colombia now. I'll just learn the words of the national anthem.

• Advertisement

Proper running water now, full tank in the attic

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

What is the point of them even updating the water times on their site. The Sillouge tower was supposed to be back at 2pm on New Years eve. Only comes back at 6:30 for about and hour or 2. Then back on New Years day around 1:30 for a few hours and has now been off since. Despite it supposed to be back at 2pm on NYE without restrictions and only off at 6pm yesterday and today. Can't plan anything with the bastards.

At this stage i think we might as well ignore the times and just go with what we see.

Advertisement