Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quick question on First Goal Scorer bet.

• 27-12-2010 1:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Watching the match tonght with the lads and said I'd throw €2.50 each way on a couple of players with longish odds to make it that bit more interesting. Anyway, first time I have done it and I'm wonderind does the each way cover anytime or last goal?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 847 ✭✭✭wicklowdub

each way goalscorers is 1/3 odds 1-5 goals with most bookmakers, its not the same as anytime goalscorers though as in if a players scored the 6 goal in a 3-3 draw for example that would be a losing bet if you backed him each way, whereas it would be a winner if you backed him to score anytime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Thanking you.

That's not bad for entertainment value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭barnaclebill

Each-way? On first goalscorer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭The Black Pearl

ziedth wrote: »
    Hi All,

Watching the match tonght with the lads and said I'd throw €2.50 each way on a couple of players with longish odds to make it that bit more interesting. Anyway, first time I have done it and I'm wonderind does the each way cover anytime or last goal?

Cheers.

If you are backing anytime goal scorers Betfair offer by far the best prices. Powers offer that market in more matches than Betfair but their odds are v poor at times.

If its backing defenders a typical powers price for a centre have might be between nine to twelve to one. The birmingham centre halves were over 20/1 with betfair against West ham.

Make sure to shop around anyway....

Advertisement