Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 sim back up

Options
  • 27-12-2010 1:30pm
    Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me! I keep getting an o2 menu pop up on my phone (nokia 5230) that asks me to back up my sim contacts and it gives me the website and the cost etc but I can't find anything on the website. When it pops up it gives me two options 1) ok 2) cancel but nothing happens, it just disappears.

Basically, I want to know how I can stop this pop up because it is driving me insane as it pop's up about 3 times and hour!! Can anyone help??

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

Its a faulty sim, just head to a local O2 store or CPW and they will sort you out

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Gooch2k4 wrote: »
    Its a faulty sim, just head to a local O2 store or CPW and they will sort you out
    really? :o ok thank you very much for that! Will get it sorted tomorrow so! thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

No problem, i know people who have experienced this before and a new sim has sorted them out :)

Advertisement