Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water shortage

Options
  • 27-12-2010 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone elses water is out at the minute. I live on the Green Road and we have had no water since yesterday. Council have not bothered to refill the water tanks they left out either and they dont answer there out of hours phone number either.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭J_Wholesale

No, we're ok. In the past, they used to update their Twitter page when problems occurred, but their Twitter guy is probably on holiday until next week.

http://twitter.com/Carlow_Co_Co

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

If you owed them money they wouldn't be long about answering the phones,

With the amount of rain that fell last night & probably tonight im sure stocks wil be well replenished,

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭royston_vasey

Carlaboi,

I got water back in southern gardens late last night although next door neighbour's is still off.

Why don't you contact Michael Abbey n make him earn his money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 luluboo

Hi, if u check out http://twitter.com/Carlow_Co_Co it is being updated with info regards water updates. I know the phone line is very busy but they ar just advising people to keep trying to get through.

Also j wholesale the council twitter guy is a girl  and is indeed on holidays but is trying to keep updates posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Mr Ed

Surely they could have more than just one twitter girl who's in a position to update their account, particularly during this sort of a crisis!

It is the 21st century supposedly!

• Advertisement
Advertisement