If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SLA5520 Any redundant one?

Options
  • 27-12-2010 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Got one of these and enjoying it. Would love to pick up one for a friend if any has appeared out of the blue - or anyone bought one and perhaps doesn't have a use for it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

<Snip>

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@superscouse,

I've snipped your post above - Please read the Charter here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055564744 particularly the part that says:
    Please note that this forum is not the place for arranging used buys/sales/swaps etc. If you want to dispose of older gear that you're replacing, or if you are looking for used equipment, feel free to place a For Sale or Wanted ad on Adverts.ie, the Boards sister site for buying and selling stuff.

Thanks,

Ritz.

The Ritz wrote: »
    Mod Comment:

@superscouse,

I've snipped your post above - Please read the Charter here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055564744 particularly the part that says:

Thanks,

Ritz.

Sorry, I was only being nice

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭ikomj

Apologies here too if my post was inappropriate or led another boardie into trouble!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@superscouse,

I understand that your motives are comletely genuine here, sorry to appear hard-assed, if this forum allowed dealing between posters we'd be over-run in a day !

@ikomj,

Sorry about that - I didn't notice that your post was asking if anyone had an un-used one, I scanned it and assumed you were asking if the Philips Shop had any left.. :o

I'm leaving this open for Ash or Nicola from the Philps Shop in case they have one lurking in the store-room.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Ikomj

There's a blast from that past offer wise.
    We sold the last of these way back in June 2009...

Neither we or Richer Sounds have these now,

We have a couple of Hifi systems with the wireless streaming from PC built in but philips dont have anything similar to this little stand alone unit in the range anymore.

Was a great little unit if I recall - very popular, espat the silly low price we offered 'em at!

Have a great New Year
    Ash

Just for some closure here. I am digging out the power cables and the OP is getting this off me shortly.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Just for some closure here. I am digging out the power cables and the OP is getting this off me shortly.

Super,

Thanks a million and apologies it took us so long to respond - I'm sure Ritzy is cool with you - and thanks a million for your help!

(Wish Philips still made the 5520!)

ATB,

John Mc
    The Philips Shop
    Richer Sounds

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.