Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Premiere Dates

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

brian_t wrote: »
    Did they not show all 12 episodes from the first season ?
    Oh jolly they could have to, forgot their was only 12. Seen it gone and thought they'd dropped another one.:o

Edit:Aaarghh, they did show the 12. Don't mind me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭pegasus1

Heard a rumour that tg4 will show all 4 seasons of breaking bad! If they do, good for them to have the guts to!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,172 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Hart of Dixie is to air on Really in the UK.
    UKTV recently bought the exclusive rights to the show, in a deal that also includes new JJ Abrams drama Alcatraz.
    Both shows are expected to premiere in the UK in early 2012, with Alcatraz airing on Watch.

Starts next Monday the 30th of April at 8pm on Really (Sky Channel 248)

The Killing (season 2) starts on C4 at 22:00 on 02 May
    Anyone watch any of this yet? Will it end this Season? Is it still raining all the time? We've enough of that here!:pac:
    Starts next Monday the 30th of April at 8pm on Really (Sky Channel 248)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,033 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So is Hart of Dixie just Doc Hollywood with Rachel instead of Michael?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭neddynono

Any sign of any channel uk or Irish showing The Exes starring Donald faison (Turk from scrubs)? It's moving onto season 2 in the us.

The Glades starts on RTE 2 at 23:45 on 02 May
    neddynono wrote: »
    Any sign of any channel uk or Irish showing The Exes starring Donald faison (Turk from scrubs)? It's moving onto season 2 in the us.
    Nope

NCIS Los Angeles starts from S1 Ep1 on Sky 2 Monday Morning at 09.00.

Happy Endings starting on RTE 2 next Wednesday at 7.30pm

AMC's western series Hell On Wheels will receive its UK premiere on TCM on Sunday May 20th at 9pm

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Anyone watch any of this yet? Will it end this Season? Is it still raining all the time? We've enough of that here!:pac:

The Killing season 2 - it's OK, but I may be going easy on it. Looks like Channel 4 are eager to have it a little earlier this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,683 ✭✭✭brian_t

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Entourage S8 - final season - starts on Sky Atlantic on Mon 25th at 10:40pm

Ten months later Entourage Series 8 - final season - starts on RTE2 on Friday 4th May at 10:35pm

Ten months later Entourage Series 8 - final season - starts on RTE2 on Friday 4th May at 10:35pm
    Did they ever finish 7? I was watching it on RTE and they stopped 6 or 7 eps in.

They have some season on late one of the nights, looks like 6.

Did they ever finish 7? I was watching it on RTE and they stopped 6 or 7 eps in.

They have some season on late one of the nights, looks like 6.

According to DigiGuide it's series 7 and they have shown the first 5 episodes.
    I'm not following it myself.

Smallville Season 10 (finally) Wednesday Night at 01.30.

The Walking Dead series 2 comes to Channel 5 on Monday 14th May at 10pm.

It's repeated on 5* the next day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 hooper88

Anyone know when season 2 of Hawaii Five-0 will start on RTE?

hooper88 wrote: »
    Anyone know when season 2 of Hawaii Five-0 will start on RTE?
    No, but it's very very good. Much better than Season 1.

Season 1 started in September last year, probably around then.

Hart of Dixie starts on TV3 this Sunday at 6.30pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 hooper88

No, but it's very very good. Much better than Season 1.

Season 1 started in September last year, probably around then.

I was still watching the first season when season 2 started on sky so I didn't wanna ruin it for myself haha thanks anyway

Spirited an Australian drama starts on RTE1 next Monday (May 14th) @ 03.35am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirited

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Hart of Dixie starts on TV3 this Sunday at 6.30pm

So what are the betting odds that this show will be moved/axed from this timeslot in 2 weeks time I wonder.

Spirited an Australian drama starts on RTE1 next Monday (May 14th) @ 03.35am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirited

Ohh, yer man from Rush is in this, good Actor, Rush is a Top show, the Australians can do no wrong lately...except for that City Homicide....that's crap.
    iseegirls wrote: »
    So what are the betting odds that this show will be moved/axed from this timeslot in 2 weeks time I wonder.
    :pac::pac::pac:

They've left that unnatural history going for the last 3 weeks of a Saturday so they may leave it. Who knows.

I've only looked at the first two eps of HODixie, it's not great. Only worth a look if yer stuck for something to watch.

Homeland
    The Americans love a good remake! Their latest, a wartime drama based on the Israeli version of Prisoners of War, will air on Channel 4 in the UK. We’re not complaining; the Showtime series boasts an impressive casts including Claire Danes and Damian Lewis.

Prisoners of War began on Thursday 10 May on Sky Arts 1 at 9.30pm

It's repeated at at 02:55am on Friday 11th May

and at 22:30 on Saturday 12th May.

Gideon Raff's acclaimed Israeli drama. Two emotionally-scarred prisoners of war struggle to fit back into society after 17 years in captivity.

I don't get Sky Arts myself but I believe it is in the original Hebrew, with subtitles.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

Don't Trust the B---- In Apartment 23 starts on E4 Thu, 24/5/12 9.30pm.

Men of a Certain Age re-run starts on TV3 5/6/12 and continues daily Mon-Thu.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Men of a Certain Age re-run starts on TV3 5/6/12 and continues daily Mon-Thu.

How did you get listings for TV3 4 weeks in advance?

iseegirls wrote: »
    How did you get listings for TV3 4 weeks in advance?

Inside info.

Miami Medical is repeated on RTE2 from Tonight at 01.25. Good Series. Deserved a Season 2.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Ohh, yer man from Rush is in this, good Actor, Rush is a Top show, the Australians can do no wrong lately...except for that City Homicide....that's crap.

:pac::pac::pac:

They've left that unnatural history going for the last 3 weeks of a Saturday so they may leave it. Who knows.

I've only looked at the first two eps of HODixie, it's not great. Only worth a look if yer stuck for something to watch.

Ah!....didn't know Unnatural History was being shown over here, i really enjoyed the 1st and only season, it's more for kids but has enough adult stuff to keep you entertained :)

• Advertisement

Ah!....didn't know Unnatural History was being shown over here, i really enjoyed the 1st and only season, it's more for kids but has enough adult stuff to keep you entertained :)
    It's good? May give it a go so...I didn't even bother putting it up here cuz of the Trailers, to kiddie looking.:pac:

Advertisement