Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Premiere Dates

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭pegasus1

Paul16 wrote: »
    Masterchef Australia Series 4 starts Sunday 9th September on Watch

Super thanks for this...best cookery show ever!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭ofcork

Mr E wrote: »
    The episodes of Criminal Minds on RTE2 are from early season 7.
    Next Monday are episodes 6 and 7 of season 7.

Thanks for that i knew i had seen the episodes before.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Jenniesapetal

Hi

Anyone know when the new series ( season 5) of Private Practice is coming to RTE? Normally runs straight after Greys finishes but that's been over weeks and no sign! I know series 5 has finished in the states already !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,701 ✭✭✭brian_t

Hi

Anyone know when the new series ( season 5) of Private Practice is coming to RTE? Normally runs straight after Greys finishes but that's been over weeks and no sign! I know series 5 has finished in the states already !

According to DigiGuide the new season starts next Thursday 16th August at 11.50pm on RTE2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭pegasus1

brian_t wrote: »
    According to DigiGuide the new season starts next Thursday 16th August at 11.50pm on RTE2

This is the last episode of season 4 "to change The things I can" this is according to the sky planner and probably every Irish tv guide!

Could be a while before rte run season 5...

• Advertisement

pegasus1 wrote: »
    This is the last episode of season 4 "to change The things I can" this is according to the sky planner and probably every Irish tv guide!

Could be a while before rte run season 5...

Fair enough but according to DigiGuide Private Practice is also on the following two Thursdays as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Flip Flop

Private Practice Season 5 starts Thursday 23rd August at 11.50pm on RTE 2. Season 4 just finished tonight. Like they did with Parenthood, they are running the next season immediately after.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,580 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sky Living are showing Smash starting tomorrow night at 10pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

I've never watched an ep of psych till today, it's on season 6 on RTE2 of a sunday morning, how did it make it to seven seasons??? It's terrible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

I've never watched an ep of psych till today, it's on season 6 on RTE2 of a sunday morning, how did it make it to seven seasons??? It's terrible!

I think its brilliant. One of my favourite shows. Don't take it too seriously. Its more of a comedy than drama/procedural.

• Advertisement

Colmo52 wrote: »
    I think its brilliant. One of my favourite shows. Don't take it too seriously. Its more of a comedy than drama/procedural.
    Is this one just particularly bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

when is csi new york back.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,106 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

That episode was just okay for me. I think the problem was that it was a baseball themed episode. And anything baseball related can be hit and miss.

But I watched the whole of, I think, season 5 in one weekend. It's great for the pop culture references. And you have to get to know the characters or I'm guessing they just come across as annoying, immature and, well, crap. :)

cena wrote: »
    when is csi new york back.

I'm going to guess next year on RTE for the new season as it hasnt started back in the US and also RTE havent shown the last season of CSI Miami yet which will probably be shown after the current season of CSI finishes on Wednesday nights on RTE 2

Channel 5/5 USA might show the new CSI NY later this year

For the record Series 6 of Psych premiered on RTE2 on the 1st of July 2012. :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=74905042

Burn Notice season 4 starts on 5* Wednesday 22nd August at 9.00pm.

New season of Mad Men starts on RTE the 7th of September

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Seen that advertised earlier...could never get into it myself.

White Collar According to Geektown this has finally been picked up by Alibi.

They are showing season 2 starting on October 16th.

brian_t wrote: »
    White Collar According to Geektown this has finally been picked up by Alibi.

They are showing season 2 starting on October 16th.

Yep Alibi has acquired White Collar (Seasons 1 and 2) and The Glades (Seasons 1, 2 and 3)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

anybody know when dallas starts on tv3..

thanks..

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    anybody know when dallas starts on tv3..

thanks..

Sometime in September for TV3 and Channel 5 I think, not sure of exact dates and times though

Dallas starts on Channel 5 on September 5th at 9.00pm

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2012/08/channel-5-sets-uk-premiere-date-for-dallas/

In order to whet your appetite TV3 is showing "Dallas: War of the Ewings" at 10.25am on the 2nd of September

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dallas:_War_of_the_Ewings
    TV3 will be showing the retooled Dallas as part of its autumn schedule -- it will announce the exact date soon.
    http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/tv-radio/back-to-the-ranch-the-return-of-dallas-3207107.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,018 ✭✭✭iseegirls

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Is it showing it at 2.35am or just after the Nine o'Clock News? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭allprops

Anybody know if Person of Interest is on a sky box channel or if channel 5 is available on other channels? Thanks!

allprops wrote: »
    Anybody know if Person of Interest is on a sky box channel or if channel 5 is available on other channels? Thanks!

It is repeated on 5USA on Wed, Fri and Sundays. You will still catch the second episode there.

Both should be available through the Other Channels

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055520627

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭JohnSmith765

Anyone know when the new series of criminal minds is starting on rte 2?

Now, ten eps(?)into it. Monday Nights.

Depends on what you mean by new.

RTE2 is currently showing Series 7

Series 8 debuts on US TV on September 26, 2012 and would be expected on Sky Living shortly after and on RTE next year.

• Advertisement

iseegirls wrote: »
    Is it showing it at 2.35am or just after the Nine o'Clock News? :p

I think it might get The Walking Dead's primetime slot on RTE 2 as that is finishing this Friday

Advertisement