Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about house for rent - ONO

Options
  • 27-12-2010 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,276 ✭✭✭✭

When a place for rent says 1400e ONO how much could you expect to get them down to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Depends on the house, the location and how desirable it is and how much other similar houses in the area are going for. If its 1400 and up for rent for a year in an area where similar houses are making a grand then Id say youll get them down quite a bit. If its in an area where similar houses are making 1600 then Id say you wont get them down anything.

Without knowing the details Id probably say offer 1200 and start from there. Worst they can say is no.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,276 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

djimi wrote: »
    Depends on the house, the location and how desirable it is and how much other similar houses in the area are going for. If its 1400 and up for rent for a year in an area where similar houses are making a grand then Id say youll get them down quite a bit. If its in an area where similar houses are making 1600 then Id say you wont get them down anything.

Without knowing the details Id probably say offer 1200 and start from there. Worst they can say is no.

Yeah I was thinking around the 1200 Mark myself. I think this is the only house that is being rented in this estate. Only thing is though it's a 4/5 bed house but only 4 of us would be moving in so would that decrease chances of reducing rent?

It's a pretty nice area and looks like a really nice house - looks nice on daft anyway!!

Advertisement