Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Rock & Metal Venue Discussion

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Max Power1 wrote: »
    Back to the new fibbers issue, I was in a taxi to town around 10pm last friday, and New Fibs looked open, lights on doors open people drinking

Is it reopened?

Not open properly. The son of one of the people who own the building is just keeping it open on weekends until the building is sold apparently. Nobody drinks in there anymore though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Which Fibbers is the new Fibbers? I don't go to Dub that often so I don't have a clue which is which.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Denny M wrote: »
    Which Fibbers is the new Fibbers? I don't go to Dub that often so I don't have a clue which is which.

The one on Ormond Quay,near the Four Courts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 91 ✭✭Decade of Decadence

Anything happening for Hallowe'en?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 Minnesota Fats

I know it wasn't a metal venue but I miss Eamon Dorans :-/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Isnt it re opened as a gay bar? Or an 80's nightclub>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Max Power1 wrote: »
    Isnt it re opened as a gay bar? Or an 80's nightclub>

80's club last time i passed. Probably a 90's club now as the 90's appears to be the new 80's these days.

Advertisement