Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sales

• 27-12-2010 4:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭

Any good sales going on around town especially on electronics?

Harvey Normans? Sound Store? PC World? Gamestop?

I know xtravision has a 70% off sale going on.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

Id say all the places you mentioned would have a sale bar Gamestop who are notorious Thieves

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

I called into Kelly and dollard this morning hoping to get a good deal on a tv i was looking at a few months ago. it was down by 100 euro. Meh I turned and walked out :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

was waiting for the sales to get a new cd player/radio for the car... went into the usual, asked them where they in the sales, they said the prices they had on em were the new sale prices.... bull**** same price back in nov as they are now!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Went into get a few smellies as was nearly out of Gucci Pour Homme and went into Debenhams and wanted 71 notes no price reduction for the set went across the road to Mulligans and got the same set albeit the Sport scent but same 50ml,aftershave balm,shower gel for 41 notes.
    PC World had MacBook Pro 11/13'' screen not 100% sure for 1199 from 1399. As they say once you go Mac.

Advertisement