If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SALE 2010 - SELECTED OFFERS #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Damn you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭tc2010

good deals

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I'm tempted by the Denon 1911, but not sure if it's much better than my existing Onkyo SR606?

How much for delivery of AV amps?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭macker64

John,
    Can you earmark one of these for me please?

PHILIPS PRESTIGO SRU9600 - 8 in 1 Touch screen programmable Remote

Happy Xmas and New Year to you and your staff!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

PIONEER VSX820
    Last one to clear
    http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/products/22...0-K/index.html
    Was £399.95 - Now £249.95

John, could you come back to me on a deal for the above and a blu ray match so I can watch 3D on my new 52"er, and what a tv it is :D

You might remember our talk re changing the Pioneer VSX-919AH and the BDP-320 (both unused) to two units that can handle 3D

Many thanks

Keving

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,621 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

John

Have you any Humax HDR 320gb Freesat receivers at present, and if so, what price?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭F.Galway

Hi guys looking at the
    MARANTZ SR5004
    http://us.marantz.com/products/2981.asp
    One only - reduced from £599.95 to a bonkers £199.95!

Which colour is this and what is delivery to galway?
    cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi guys.

The Pioneer VSX2020 has been snapped up.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chemicalfred

Hi guys
    Can you reserve one of these for me please? Ill be looking to get it posted if possible. Will ring in acouple of days with payment details.

PHILIPS SRT8215 - 15 in 1 Touch screen remote control
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/file...10_pss_eng.pdf
    Were £59.95 Now just £29.95

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

byte wrote: »
    I'm tempted by the Denon 1911, but not sure if it's much better than my existing Onkyo SR606?

How much for delivery of AV amps?

Delivery is just £11.99 countrywide.

The AVR1911 is a cracking receiver - but then so was the 606 - I know you have an issue with your 606 but I'm sure that Onkyo will be able to rectify this for you.

The AVR1911 is great for audio, especially if you are a stereo music fan - it really sounds great and will power really good speakers (far outside the range that you would normally expect) however it does strip out some of the non-essential connections that the 606 has.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

keving wrote: »
    PIONEER VSX820
    Last one to clear
    http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/products/22...0-K/index.html
    Was £399.95 - Now £249.95

John, could you come back to me on a deal for the above and a blu ray match so I can watch 3D on my new 52"er, and what a tv it is :D

You might remember our talk re changing the Pioneer VSX-919AH and the BDP-320 (both unused) to two units that can handle 3D

Many thanks

Keving

Kev you are only saying what an amazing TV it is because we kept you waiting for it for so long!!! :o

I can do that VSX820 with the Philips BDP7500 B2 (That's the 3D ready BluRay jobbie - (Retails at €249.99) on an exchange fro your VSX919/BDP320 at £266.

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

NIMAN wrote: »
    John

Have you any Humax HDR 320gb Freesat receivers at present, and if so, what price?

Thanks.

NIMAN,

yep plenty available from stock at the moment.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/freeview-freesat-pvr/humax/foxsat-hdr/huma-foxsat-hdr-box

Just £214.95

Keep me posted if you would like us to put one aside for you,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

F.Galway wrote: »
    Hi guys looking at the
    MARANTZ SR5004

Which colour is this and what is delivery to Galway?
    cheers!

F,

EDIT - YEP ITS BLACK! - KEEP ME POSTED

I'm pretty sure it's black - I've asked the guys to check but I'm assuming it's black!

I'm also pretty sure that it's brand new boxed (ie not a display item) but again I'll check it out and revert ( I'll edit this post).

Delivery would be £11.99 to Galway,

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

PHILIPS SRT8215 - 15 in 1 Touch screen remote control
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/file...10_pss_eng.pdf
    Were £59.95 Now just £29.95

I'll reserve one of these if I may - will collect from RS Belfast before the new year.

alastair wrote: »
    I'll reserve one of these if I may - will collect from RS Belfast before the new year.

Alastair,

No problem - just PM me your contact details & I'll pop one on hold for you.

Thanks for the Biz - it's much appreciated,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭E30i

MARANTZ SR5004

Hi John

If this is in Black and hasnt been taken I'll take it please.

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Digilink

Hi John,

Can you reserve 2 of these
    PHILIPS SRT8215 - 15 in 1 Touch screen remote control.

Will they be available for collection at the Philips shop.

Happy Xmas and New Year to you and all your staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

Kev you are only saying what an amazing TV it is because we kept you waiting for it for so long!!! :o

I can do that VSX820 with the Philips BDP7500 B2 (That's the 3D ready BluRay jobbie - (Retails at €249.99) on an exchange fro your VSX919/BDP320 at £266.

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Done :D

If you can get the above delivered to the Philips shop, I'll drop in with the gear from my end, when its ready for pick up.

BUT . .

John, I really need you to do the decent thing . .
    Next time I contact you to buy some gear . . Tell me to get lost !!

Youve cleaned me out more than the once :o

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Delivery is just £11.99 countrywide.

The AVR1911 is a cracking receiver - but then so was the 606 - I know you have an issue with your 606 but I'm sure that Onkyo will be able to rectify this for you.

The AVR1911 is great for audio, especially if you are a stereo music fan - it really sounds great and will power really good speakers (far outside the range that you would normally expect) however it does strip out some of the non-essential connections that the 606 has.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks for the reply.

I think I'll just hold onto the 606 for now, and maybe later in the new year, get a higher spec amp when I've enough dollars scraped up!

Thanks again.

E30i wrote: »
    MARANTZ SR5004

Hi John

If this is in Black and hasnt been taken I'll take it please.

Regards

E30 - hope all well - long time no hear!

F.Galway has expressed an interest in the SR5004 already - I have PM'd him but if he does not come back by tomorrow AM - It's yours!

I'll keep you posted,

ATB,
    John Mc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ashcurrie

Hi John,

Don't suppose you have a turntables that you are looking to get rid off? I would love to give you guys some more business!!

Regards, Adam.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

can i reserve one?

PIONEER VSX-819
    http://www.pioneer.co.uk/eur/product...H-K/index.html
    Last to clear
    Was £249.95 - Now £149.95

• Registered Users Posts: 27 petulko

Hello john,
    any good deals on onkyo 808?

Thanks

Peter

petulko wrote: »
    Hello john,
    any good deals on onkyo 808?

Thanks

Peter

Peter,

you can have my last one, unused off display at £779.95 including a 3 year warranty...

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dermondo

In relation to the previous post do you have any demo models of this amp.

Dermondo wrote: »
    In relation to the previous post do you have any demo models of this amp.

Dermo,

not sure if you are refering to the Onkyo TX NR808 - if so yep I have one left that I can clear at £779.95

If it's the AVR2311 (YUM YUM) I do have a demo model but I'm not clearing it at the moment - but I can do you a Brand new unit at just £529.95.

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dermondo

Dermo,

not sure if you are refering to the Onkyo TX NR808 - if so yep I have one left that I can clear at £779.95

If it's the AVR2311 (YUM YUM) I do have a demo model but I'm not clearing it at the moment - but I can do you a Brand new unit at just £529.95.

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi, its the denon 2311 alright, any idea when you're clearing demo model ?

BTW do you have any Denon 2310 either ?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭domel

DENON DRA700AE - Stereo receiver
    http://denon.co.uk/uk/Product/Pages/...3-c5fbcba03f12
    Last one to clear
    Was £399.95 - Now £169.95

What colour it is?
    Can this item be picked up at Philips store?

ashcurrie wrote: »
    Hi John,

Don't suppose you have a turntables that you are looking to get rid off? I would love to give you guys some more business!!

Regards, Adam.

Ash,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you.

My fave turntable (within reason) is the Marantz TT44 which we have available from stock - it's currently £149.95 - to be honest it does not look or do anything fancy - it just manages to sound excellent!

If you are looking for something with a few more bells & whistles I have just installed a Denon DP200 for a friend and it sounds really good as well as having the easiest Vinyl to USB ripping function I have ever seen - this is £169.95

Keep me posted if I can assisit,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

can i reserve one?

PIONEER VSX-819
    http://www.pioneer.co.uk/eur/product...H-K/index.html
    Last to clear
    Was £249.95 - Now £149.95

Bitti,

Order on the system - Dave will dig this one out for you and give you a shout to arrange the messy details - are you retiring your VSX817??

Thanks for the biz - much appreciated!

ATVB,

John Mc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.