If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SALE 2010 - SELECTED OFFERS #1

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

DENON DRA700AE - Stereo receiver
    http://denon.co.uk/uk/Product/Pages/...3-c5fbcba03f12
    Last one to clear
    Was £399.95 - Now £169.95

Hi, is this still available please?

we should still have that unit - I'll get the guys to go hunting and check it out for you today,

Apologies for the delay,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Hi John, any of the 1911's left at the special price on this thread or any other options around the same money. Sorry for all the questions but money (about 300 total) burning a hole in my pocket.

PCDub wrote: »
    Hi John, any of the 1911's left at the special price on this thread or any other options around the same money. Sorry for all the questions but money (about 300 total) burning a hole in my pocket.

PC - apologies for the delay - we have gone through nearly all our AVR1911's - I have just had a few more in that I can do at £299.95 (As ever we will price beat any cheaper price in Ireland - I have just seen it online at €529 from an Irish dealer!:eek:)

I also have the Pioneer VSX920 coming back in at £299.95 (thats the price you pay after you complete a Pioneer coupon) and that's also a fantastic deal!

Finally we also have the excellent Marantz NR1501 & NR1601's available which if you are interested I'll PM you a mega Boardie price on these ;)

Thnaks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭bruce wayne

John, can you pm me a price for the Marantz NR1501 & NR1601 please.

I'm raging I missed out on the Marantz SR5004, that was a great price for a great amp :0(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭ablelocks

PC - apologies for the delay - we have gone through nearly all our AVR1911's - I have just had a few more in that I can do at £299.95 (As ever we will price beat any cheaper price in Ireland - I have just seen it online at €529 from an Irish dealer!:eek:)

I also have the Pioneer VSX920 coming back in at £299.95 (thats the price you pay after you complete a Pioneer coupon) and that's also a fantastic deal!

Finally we also have the excellent Marantz NR1501 & NR1601's available which if you are interested I'll PM you a mega Boardie price on these ;)

Thnaks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

john can you pm me a price on the NR1601 please. My attempts at creative carpentry over the last week have not given me enough space for the larger size units. thanks, able

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 kieranf

John, what would you have in terms of silver receivers? probably on the lower end of the price scale :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭maxim

Sorted!!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Hi John,

I will take one of the 500GB Sagems please @ 149.95. I would also like the Samsung LE32C580 with delivery to Mayo. Thanks.

Will someone from Richer give me a shout so I can get rid of the few euro that's burning a hole in my pocket. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,728 ✭✭✭micks_address

Hi John,

Any price available on the 3311? or if you have any clearance 3310.. that would also do...

Cheers,
    Mick
    Hi John,
    I have a Denon 1910 which i bought of yourselves around september 2009, i'm looking at at Denon 3311.. could we do anything in terms of a trade in etc?

Cheers,
    mick from lusk

Has anyone been contacted by Richer about the Sagems yet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Fred Smith

No, they seem to be ignoring potential customers. :(

Fred Smith wrote: »
    No, they seem to be ignoring potential customers. :(

Not ignoring - apologies for the delay we are trying to get some more stocks and we will revert Monday latest,

Apologies again,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 39 torrid

Re: "I also have the Pioneer VSX920 coming back in at £299.95 (thats the price you pay after you complete a Pioneer coupon) and that's also a fantastic deal!"

Hi John, I was mulling over the purchase of one of these in any case but if it's available at £299.95 that would clinch it! Can you reserve one for me at that price and pm me details of how I'd go about arranging payment/delivery. Any idea when these will be coming back in? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭almee

John would also be interested in the ETA for the pioneer VSX920 since I paid for it 2 weeks ago....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭quazzy

HI guys,

Can I order one of these please?

PHILIPS SRT8215 - 15 in 1 Touch screen remote control
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/file...10_pss_eng.pdf
    Were £59.95 Now just £29.95

Rang them on Friday and spoke to a very helpful John and Dave. Ordered the Sagem, a new tv to go with the Sagem and a Blu-ray player to go with the tv. I really should exercise more self control. Looking forward to getting the new toys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

PHILIPS PRESTIGO SRU9600 - 8 in 1 Touch screen programmable Remote
    Were £49.95 Now just £19.95

Hi lads,

Just wondered what the postage would be for either of these within Irish Republic?

Thanks.

torrid wrote: »
    Re: "I also have the Pioneer VSX920 coming back in at £299.95 (thats the price you pay after you complete a Pioneer coupon) and that's also a fantastic deal!"

Hi John, I was mulling over the purchase of one of these in any case but if it's available at £299.95 that would clinch it! Can you reserve one for me at that price and pm me details of how I'd go about arranging payment/delivery. Any idea when these will be coming back in? Thanks.

Torrid,

I am hoping to get these in over the next week - 10 days at the £299.95 price including the Pioneer coupon (it's a doddle dont worry!).

If you would like to grab one just drop me a PM or an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your name & address & contact details and I'll pop a no obligation order on the system and we will give you a shout as soon as the arrive.

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

almee wrote: »
    John would also be interested in the ETA for the pioneer VSX920 since I paid for it 2 weeks ago....

Al,

apologies for the delay on these I am hoping to get these in over the next week - 10 days (they are actually due this week but I'm playing safe :o

If you would like a refund on the sale until it comes in just drop me a line and we will refund you but you will still keep you place on the waiting list!

Apologies again for the delay.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

quazzy wrote: »
    HI guys,

Can I order one of these please?

Quazzy,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - unfortunately we are now completely sold out of the SRT8215's...:o

Keep me posted if I can assist with anything else.

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

dooferoaks wrote: »
    PHILIPS PRESTIGO SRU9600 - 8 in 1 Touch screen programmable Remote
    Were £49.95 Now just £19.95

Hi lads,

Just wondered what the postage would be for either of these within Irish Republic?

Thanks.

Doofer,
    Apologies for the delay getting back to you - unfortunately we are now completely sold out of the SRT8215's...:o

The P & P on the SRU9600 would be just £4.99.

Keep me posted if I can assist or if you would like to pop an order in for one.

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭almee

Al,

apologies for the delay on these I am hoping to get these in over the next week - 10 days (they are actually due this week but I'm playing safe :o

If you would like a refund on the sale until it comes in just drop me a line and we will refund you but you will still keep you place on the waiting list!

Apologies again for the delay.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

If I do cancel those nice bankers will keep their "conversion fee" from the sterling exchange, so no point, just make sure I'm top of the queue! I could have taken the demo unit on the day, Kenny did offer it as I had driven up but felt sorry for you trying to sell them to others with just the picture.... That was a bad day, no amp and no programmable remotes and the shop was mad busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

John

Just sent you an email about an AV Receiver :)

Gerry

• Registered Users Posts: 39 ronoc75

John

Have you any DENON AVR1611s left, if so I could collect in Belfast

• Registered Users Posts: 22 audriuss

Hi John,
    Interested in DENON AVR1611, do you have any of those left and if so how much with delivery in dublin, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,728 ✭✭✭micks_address

Hi John,

Sent you a pm

Cheers,
    Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭zaphodbeeb

Any of these left?

SAGEMCOM DTR94250 - 250GB FREESAT HD RECORDER
    http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Sagem...S/UserReviews/
    Were £249.95 - Now £99.95

Hi John,

Sent you a pm

Cheers,
    Mick

Mick,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - we are really short staffed for the last few days.

PM replied to!

Thanks as ever,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Digilink

Hi John,

Sent you a pm,

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Martin_F

zaphodbeeb wrote: »
    Any of these left?

SAGEMCOM DTR94250 - 250GB FREESAT HD RECORDER
    http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Sagem...S/UserReviews/
    Were £249.95 - Now £99.95

Did you clear all these are are some still available?

I'm also interested in a Humax FOXSAT HDR (£219 ?) - both for delivery to Dublin.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.