If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SALE 2010 - SELECTED OFFERS #1

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭tadgh

we are now sold out of the 250GB Sagems - We do have some of the 500GB models remaining at £149.95 though

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John
    Have you got any of the 500GB Sagems left at £149.95 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Unfortunately we have cleared out of the Sagem boxes.

The only freesat boxes we have left are the Humax Foxsat HDR's at £219.95.

Regards

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭uptowngirly

Hi John

I rang you last month about a quote for an Opus 500 system and I've PMed you as well - but no reply :o

I was just wondering if you had a chance to do the quote up for me yet?

Thanks a million!

Hi there.

Sorry for the delay. John has been knee deep in bits and pieces recently.

I have asked him to try and get you to the top of his pile and he has said that he will try and get the quote done before the end of the week.

Sorry this has taken so long but I think it will be worth the wait.

If he hasn't replied by the end of the week, I've to kick him ! That will be a 1st !:rolleyes:

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Gerry069

I'm interested in getting the LG 50pk590 television.
    Can you confirm a price including deleviry to Limerick:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

hello lads,

any chance of a boards.ie price on this, if I run up this weekend and collect ??

http://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=938&Mode=0&CategoryID=3&sub=24&productid=1036

failing a REALLY good price on this have you any of the Denon avr1911's in stock ?
    would MUCH prefer the Onkyo but not sure my budget will stretch :(:( (unless you have a fantastic price for me :D )

appreciate it, cheers

MrTrebus

Gerry069 wrote: »
    I'm interested in getting the LG 50pk590 television.
    Can you confirm a price including deleviry to Limerick:D

Hi there.

The 50PK590 including delivery would be £729.95.

We also offer our 5 year at home warranty for just £69.95. This means that if anything goes wrong with the screen, we send someone out to where the TV is, to collect, repair and return or we'll replace it if it's not viable to repair.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if I can help any further.

ATB

Dave

Hi Trebus.

The best price that we can do on the Onkyo 608 is £349.95 and unfortunately we are presently out of stock of the Denon AVR1911.

We also have the Denon AVR1611 at £249.95 which just got a 5 star in Home Cinema choice magazine and one worth taking a look at.

We also have the Marantz NR1501 at £279.95 or the amazing NR1601 which I can do for £359.95 and out of all of those, the NR1601 would be my choice.

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers

Dave

MrTrebus wrote: »
    hello lads,

any chance of a boards.ie price on this, if I run up this weekend and collect ??

http://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=938&Mode=0&CategoryID=3&sub=24&productid=1036

failing a REALLY good price on this have you any of the Denon avr1911's in stock ?
    would MUCH prefer the Onkyo but not sure my budget will stretch :(:( (unless you have a fantastic price for me :D )

appreciate it, cheers

MrTrebus

Hi Trebus.

The best price that we can do on the Onkyo 608 is £349.95

Hi Dave, and thanks for the reply.

Is it possible to order this online @ this £350 price or will I have to call up to get it

Do you take Euro in store if so whats your equivelent Euro price for £349.95

many thanks

mrTrebus

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Dave, and thanks for the reply.

Is it possible to order this online @ this £350 price or will I have to call up to get it

Do you take Euro in store if so whats your equivelent Euro price for £349.95

many thanks

mrTrebus

MrTre,

apologies for the delay getting back to you (and I think you may already be sorted now) But we can ship the TXSR608 no problem at £349.95 / €419.99

Apologies again for the late post & give us a shout if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

MrTre,

apologies for the delay getting back to you (and I think you may already be sorted now) But we can ship the TXSR608 no problem at £349.95 / €419.99

Apologies again for the late post & give us a shout if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply ...

I did indeed get sorted,took a spin up on tuesday to collect it ,
    Many thanks to Chris for the help !!!

Only thing is though............. Looking at your reply it seems like your saying you would have shipped that down to me for €419.99

I actually paid €427 instore !!!!

Not much of a difference I know but could have saved myself the cost and time if the journey up (and I got lost leaving belfast , muppet that I am !! )

Oh yeah,no mugs there either :( LOL

Maybe you could confirm for me

Cheers

Mrtrebus. ( Ian)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply ...

I did indeed get sorted,took a spin up on tuesday to collect it ,
    Many thanks to Chris for the help !!!

Only thing is though............. Looking at your reply it seems like your saying you would have shipped that down to me for €419.99

I actually paid €427 instore !!!!

Not much of a difference I know but could have saved myself the cost and time if the journey up (and I got lost leaving belfast , muppet that I am !! )

Oh yeah,no mugs there either :( LOL

Maybe you could confirm for me

Cheers

Mrtrebus. ( Ian)

Ian,

not quite sure whats going on there as it's gone through at £349.95 on our system - but I'll get Dave to give you a shout and we will get it sorted out for you.

Thanks again for the biz and give me a shout

..I'll get a mug out to you!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Ian,

not quite sure whats going on there as it's gone through at £349.95 on our system - but I'll get Dave to give you a shout and we will get it sorted out for you.

Thanks again for the biz and give me a shout

..I'll get a mug out to you!

ATB,

John Mc

Hi John,

having never met you, Im under the impression now you have about 14 arms and 10 ears and at least 10 brains to keep track of everything :eek::eek:

:D:D

I got a call this evening from Dave and a nicer guy to deal with ,you'd be hard pushed to find (present company excepted of course ;) )

I tell you something...there are MANY MANY MANY companies in this country that could take a lesson or two in customer service from you guys !!!!!

For the record, I thought you had meant you could have "shipped" the Onkyo to me for that €419 price :eek::eek:

Although I WASNT complaining about the couple of quid in the difference, it was just down to the exchange rate ! ( i was about the lack of mugs though :eek::eek: ) :D

Dave has promised to look after me for my next order (which will probably be some floorstanders...damn, missed out on the Q Acoustics 1050i on the ad today ! )

Until then though, I really really appreciate the call back.
    I wasnt expecting one and was/am still amazed at richersounds attention to its customers !

Bought my first set of gear in richersounds in Dublin 9 years ago and have updated it now through the Belfast store...sure why would I need to go anywhere else !

much respect lads

cheers

Ian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.