Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Adrian Mutu Award for Most Likely to be Banned 2011 - Please Vote!

• 27-12-2010 4:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭

The Adrian Mutu Award for Most Likely to be banned 2011

Fiorentinas-Romanian-stri-001.jpg

so whose on thin ice do you think?

there were loads of different nominees, so it's been narrowed down to the top 4...those who got more than one nomination.

Nominees:

OhNoYouDidn't
    BERBA
    bobbysands81
    Mr Alan

be nice ;)

whose on thin ice? 55 votes

OhNoYouDidn't
    0%
    BERBA
    21%
    Bounty Hunterbobbysands81Mars BarGLaDOSPeyton Manningdfx-Gavin "shels"OhNoYouDidn'tflahavajSantryRedLamper.sffcBig Pussy Bonpensiero 12 votes
    bobbysands81
    67%
    RasTalordgoatSoulessziggyChardee MacDennisBogmicksziedthMitch ConnorredzerdrogAverage-RoYakultOrdinary manM5carlopxw2lj9uspm1eyhdahatPyjamaramakillwillIvySlayer 37 votes
    Mr Alan
    10%
    homerjay2005tolosenceZe^Pro. Fshano_88CSF 6 votes

Comments

bobbysands81
    Wow, this is a tough one :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

BERBA
    I don't think BERBA will be banned tbh, his style of posting doesn't necessarily break any rules of the forum.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

bobbysands81
    mink man, even though he's on holidays for the moment, i am patiently waiting for him to announce his return with another mega thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭stevoslice

mr alan, because no one has voted for him yet!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

BERBA
    Berba may be banned, but ONYD will have been several times over before then :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,215 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

BERBA
    I'm actually amazed that I even got nominated for this again... there's hardly anything controversial about any of my posts.

Advertisement