Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First tattoo - wrist - advice needed

Options
  • 27-12-2010 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get my first tattoo done. I want text on my inner right wrist. The text is 5 words long - 'that I would be good'... It's a saying that means a lot to me but I'll keep that to myself.

My question is - is this too long to keep on a single line and just appear on the inner wrist? I don't want to comprimse the look of the tattoo by getting small ****ty looking font, but I don't want it on two lines or a full band?

Can anyone in the know help?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Try typing it out and printing it in different fonts and sizes and see how it fits on your wrist. You might have to go really small to get it on one line, and it may not be legible. Depends on the size of your wrist too I suppose.

Advertisement