If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All in kdl40ex403 to Dublin.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Dotsie~tmp

Anybody home???

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Dotsie~tmp wrote: »
    Anybody home???

... Unfortunately not, we're in work! - Apologies for the delay - as I am sure you will understand it's a Bank Holiday and just the start of the sale - so we are running on a reduced Colleague level in the office so we cannot answer Boards requests as quickly as we would like to.

At the moment we have sold out of the Sony KDL40EX403 at £399.95 - it is an 'in-store' only product at the moment as well so I cannot quote for delivery - if you check the www.richersounds.com website for updates it will tell you if the 'in-store' status changes.

Again apologies for the delay with our reply but always give us a bell if your request is urgent,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Dotsie~tmp

What's that flying out the window? Its my money! Off to another store. Byeeeeee.

This discussion has been closed.