Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back Ache

• 27-12-2010 6:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Help! Im 27 weeks gone, but measuring 31 bump wise (but thats another problem..) Serious back ache has kicked in over the last couple of weeks. Im wearing heat patches to get me through but am in a lot of pain. Ive 3 months to go through - arghhhh! Does anyone have any tips to help with this? Ive been doing pilates since week 13 although I missed quite a few classes in December because of the snow.

Any advice most welcome :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Maybe ask at your next appointment to be referred to the physiotherapist?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Ante-natal massage. I've had one session every week since 23 weeks and it's a lfe saver. Yoga is also great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭mrsberries

Ante-natal massage. I've had one session every week since 23 weeks and it's a lfe saver. Yoga is also great.

Great, thanks. Im starting yoga in Holles Street in a couple of weeks and cant wait. Might see if I can get an appt for a massage this week too ;)

Advertisement