Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Some advice ..(Poker Players Especially)

Options
  • 27-12-2010 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hey All
    Looking to Build a Rig for Multitabling Poker , i guess it`s more to do with the LCD and graphics card i choose need a LCD with Crystal clear Resolution for playing 4 (Full tilt poker tables at once) some told me a ViewMaster LCD????, i do some gaming as well like starcraft,WOW,RPG etc, so i guess the Graphics card will have to be powerfull enough. keep in mind this mainly for Poker , with the option of playing some of my Fave games on the side so i would like the case to be a small as possible but upgradeable at the same time.
    i already have a media box at home with all my shows so HD space can be kept at a min.

Any Help Appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

2+2 forums has threads on this, better off going over there.

Advertisement