Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunston's Betting Log

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dunston

Dunston wrote: »
    Bet 19 Wins

Bank 473.08

Bet 20: 20euro

Raduis Bleu Win 10/11 Betfair

Bet 20 Lost

Bet 21: 40euro

What a dream to place EVS Betfair

Bet 20 Lost

Bet 21: 40euro

What a dream to place EVS Betfair

Bet 21 Lost

Bet 22: 80 euro

Salpierre to place EVS Betfair

Bet 21 Lost

Bet 22: 80 euro

Salpierre to place EVS Betfair

Bet 22 Wins
    Salpierre won the race, brilliant run my McCoy

Bank: 493.08

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Nice work man, fair play!

Bet 23: 20 euro

Athletico Madrid v Racing Santander
    Over 2.5 Goals EVS Betfair

13 of Athletico's last 20 home games have finished over 2.5 goals so this bet represents value. This fixture has produced goals in the past, 3 of the last 4 times this fixture has been played 4 or more goals have been scored.

• Advertisement

Bet 23: 20 euro

Athletico Madrid v Racing Santander

13 of Athletico's last 20 home games have finished over 2.5 goals so this bet represents value. This fixture has produced goals in the past, 3 of the last 4 times this fixture has been played 4 or more goals have been scored.

Bet 23 Lost

Bet 24: 40euro

Real Madrid HT/FT 6/5 Betfair

Bet 23 Lost

Bet 24: 40euro

Real Madrid HT/FT 6/5 Betfair

Bet 24 Wins

Bank 521.08

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Going well,good man

greetings wrote: »
    Going well,good man

Thanks, going well alright but I could lose 300 in one day. Hopefully I can make it to the 600 mark to guarantee profit after that. Haven't had to go as far as the 4th bet yet thankfully. I'm going for Miami aswel tonight, can see them covering the spread easily with the team they have available.

Bet 25: 20euro 5/6 Betfair
    Miami Heat -8.5 v Charlotte Bobcats

Thanks, going well alright but I could lose 300 in one day. Hopefully I can make it to the 600 mark to guarantee profit after that. Haven't had to go as far as the 4th bet yet thankfully. I'm going for Miami aswel tonight, can see them covering the spread easily with the team they have available.

Bet 25: 20euro 5/6 Betfair
    Miami Heat -8.5 v Charlotte Bobcats

Think they're about 3 down at the minute. In america at the minute,get to watch that college game I've gone for,about to kick off,love it!

• Advertisement

Dwayne Wade is on fire. 18 points and 4 rebounds at the half

Think they're about 3 down at the minute. In america at the minute,get to watch that college game I've gone for,about to kick off,love it!

Nice one i was going to go for Standford -3 but stayed away so hopefully Virginia comes in for you! ya Wade playing very well, Heat are leading by 4 at the break and look like they should cover the spread

Now 6 up. Hope Virginia can keep the QB at bay he's a fantastic runner too,strange for a QB

Now 6 up. Hope Virginia can keep the QB at bay he's a fantastic runner too,strange for a QB

19 up after the third, Bobcats were destroyed there

13 now,time out Miami,cool it down. Tight game here in the football

Want to have a bet on the 02.05 game so going to make it a 20 euro bet and hope miami bet holds out.

Bet 26: 20 euro
    Denver -6.5 v Houston 4/5 Betfair

Miami bet came in... Time for bed!

Denver win by 7 points, delighted with that. Out for the day so no selections til tonight.

Bank 553.75

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭fkiely

Denver win by 7 points, delighted with that. Out for the day so no selections til tonight.

Bank 553.75

Very nice profit so far. Seems to be working for you alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Good stuff so far.

Have u got a target profit or are you seeing how it goes before u withdraw?

• Advertisement

iggy wrote: »
    Good stuff so far.

Have u got a target profit or are you seeing how it goes before u withdraw?

Thanks. My target starting out was to get to 600 in the bank so that breaking even would be the worst case scenario if I do lose 4 in a row. Not there yet so thats still my target. If I reach that target i'll definitely be continuing the same way but I might withdraw 300 and try reach 600 again. Haven't deposited or withdrawed anything since I set up my Betfair account in September so would be nice to do so. The bank I started with here was what I made from my 100 euro bank starting in September. I'll be having a bet on the football tonight, will post here soon.

Cardiff v Leeds is very likely to go over 2.5 goals but is priced at 4/5 so i'm going for the better value in the Blackpool v Birmingham game priced at evens. Blackpool haven't kept a clean sheet yet at home and they have also scored in every home game so i'm expecting more of the same tonight. Birmingham were shocking against Arsenal in their last game but will hopefully get forward more tonight. Blackpool win at 5/4 is also appealing.

Bet 27: 20euro
    Blackpool v Birmingham

Cardiff v Leeds is very likely to go over 2.5 goals but is priced at 4/5 so i'm going for the better value in the Blackpool v Birmingham game priced at evens. Blackpool haven't kept a clean sheet yet at home and they have also scored in every home game so i'm expecting more of the same tonight. Birmingham were shocking against Arsenal in their last game but will hopefully get forward more tonight. Blackpool win at 5/4 is also appealing.

Bet 27: 20euro
    Blackpool v Birmingham

Lovely stuff they left that late!... On the piss tonight so no more selections.

Bank 573.75

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DJCasanova

Have been watching this for the last few days, a dangerous but rewarding way of betting. Gets exciting when you've bet 80, will be even more exciting if a 160 bet occurs (not for you obviously). Hope your run continues! Good Luck...

Bet 28: 20euro

Grand Vizier to place 6/5 Betfair

Bet 28: 20euro

Grand Vizier to place 6/5 Betfair

Bet 28 Lost

Bet 29: 40euro

Brave Prospector to place 21/20 Betfair

Bet 28 Lost

Bet 29: 40euro

Brave Prospector to place 21/20 Betfair

Bet 29 Wins

Very near to my target now

Bank 594.75

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Naggon

i agree DJCasanova...dangerous but rewarding, rewarding and dangerous. This just a super thread

I can't believe Spurs are 6/5 DNB to beat everton tonight. Everton's main threat Tim Cahill isn't playing and Phil Jagielka is also out. Everton have only won twice at home this season and don't score many goals. Can't see them outscoring Spurs tonight who are playing brilliantly recently without the distraction of the Champions League.

Bet 30: 20euro

Tottenham DNB v Everton 6/5 Betfair

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

I can't believe Spurs are 6/5 DNB to beat everton tonight. Everton's main threat Tim Cahill isn't playing and Phil Jagielka is also out. Everton have only won twice at home this season and don't score many goals. Can't see them outscoring Spurs tonight who are playing brilliantly recently without the distraction of the Champions League.

Bet 30: 20euro

Tottenham DNB v Everton 6/5 Betfair

If it's a draw, do you start again at €20 or €40?

Advertisement