Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunston's Betting Log

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dunston

L'prof wrote: »
    If it's a draw, do you start again at €20 or €40?

If its a draw my next bet will be for 20euro, try and keep the risk as low as possible. Hopefully this 30th bet will break the 300 profit mark though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

Dunston wrote: »
    I can't believe Spurs are 6/5 DNB to beat everton tonight. Everton's main threat Tim Cahill isn't playing and Phil Jagielka is also out. Everton have only won twice at home this season and don't score many goals. Can't see them outscoring Spurs tonight who are playing brilliantly recently without the distraction of the Champions League.

Bet 30: 20euro

Tottenham DNB v Everton 6/5 Betfair

Totally agree, I layed the Everton win at 2.56,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 RocAFella88

Dunston is a KING!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 peel_dat_tatty

u guys see the biting horse at kempton today? silaah really impressed me in the feature race

Bet 30 Lost

Missed out on Miami last night who covered the spread again. They are on fire and another team in brilliant form is Chicago Bulls who are going for their 7th straight win. They should cover this spread.

Bet 31: 40euro

New Jersey Nets v Chicago Bulls -5.5 EVS Betfair

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Con1110

Where can you watch the basketball Dunston?

Con1110 wrote: »
    Where can you watch the basketball Dunston?

Sorry only saw this now.. i use this site, good links for every game http://www.firstrow.net/sports/basketball.html

Will go with either lakers or denver to cover their spread, can't decide which yet though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I'll be watching the Lakers,might have a bet for interest.

greetings wrote: »
    I'll be watching the Lakers,might have a bet for interest.

Should be good game. Hopefully Bryant will do a job for me.

Bet 31 Lost

Bet 32: 80euro

Phoenix Suns v LA Lakers -4.5 EVS Betfair

Should be good game. Hopefully Bryant will do a job for me.

Bet 31 Lost

Bet 32: 80euro

Phoenix Suns v LA Lakers -4.5 EVS Betfair

Have you backed the Lakers? I thought you meant Phoenix but said hope Kobe will do the job

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Lads, take it to the general chat thread. This is Dunston's log, not an NBA discussion thread, cheers.

Edit : Posts moved here. (click)

Alright,sorry Dunston.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Con1110

Yup sorry about that lad

No worries lads i don't mind the chat. I had lakers -4 greetings. Didn't stay up to watch the game but can't believe how it ended, they just passed up free points at the end. Rly pissed off with that and anyone backing the spread from before the throw-in was robbed. Next bet is the 160 bet and will wait til i'm very confident to make it. Feel free to suggest anything and i'll have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Unlucky man, hope you win the next one!

11:30am Juventus v Parma Over 2.5 goals @ 1.72 is worth looking at, even if the odds aren't quite what you'd like! The last 5 meeting between these two sides has finished with 3 goals or more with Juve winning the last 2 by a single goal. Juve's home games this season have averaged 3.87 goals, while Parma's away games have averaged 2.87.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭coach22

roy hodgson next premier league manager to be sacked 4/6 with pp
    pressures on now Dunston!

Unlucky man, hope you win the next one!

11:30am Juventus v Parma Over 2.5 goals @ 1.72 is worth looking at, even if the odds aren't quite what you'd like! The last 5 meeting between these two sides has finished with 3 goals or more with Juve winning the last 2 by a single goal. Juve's home games this season have averaged 3.87 goals, while Parma's away games have averaged 2.87.

Cheers for that, only after seeing it now though! It probably will go over 2.5 alright but gonna hold out for something else. keep em coming!

coach22 wrote: »
    roy hodgson next premier league manager to be sacked 4/6 with pp
    pressures on now Dunston!

haha who knows what the liverpool owners will do! pressure is on fact!

Cheers for that, only after seeing it now though! It probably will go over 2.5 alright but gonna hold out for something else. keep em coming!

Cagliari v Milan @ 2.00, Milan have beaten Cagliari by a goal in their last 3 matches and have the best away record in the league with a 62.5% win rate, while Cagliari have lost 37.5% of their home games. Pity it's an away game all the same!

Cagliari v Milan @ 2.00, Milan have beaten Cagliari by a goal in their last 3 matches and have the best away record in the league with a 62.5% win rate, while Cagliari have lost 37.5% of their home games. Pity it's an away game all the same!

Milan are 11/8 on Betfair. Nice bet alright but would be wary of milan when missing so many players. I'm looking into Lazio DNB against Genoa at 6/5. Would def be on it at a lower stake.

• Advertisement

No worries lads i don't mind the chat. I had lakers -4 greetings. Didn't stay up to watch the game but can't believe how it ended, they just passed up free points at the end. Rly pissed off with that and anyone backing the spread from before the throw-in was robbed. Next bet is the 160 bet and will wait til i'm very confident to make it. Feel free to suggest anything and i'll have a look.

Dunston if you had -4 wasn't that void??? Check your account,next bet should be 80 then shouldn't it

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭panthera

ya that lakers bet should be a push.should have the stake back.

greetings wrote: »
    Dunston if you had -4 wasn't that void??? Check your account,next bet should be 80 then shouldn't it

Sorry meant to say -4.5, u couldn't get -4 on Betfair so next bet will have to be the big one!

Sorry meant to say -4.5, u couldn't get -4 on Betfair so next bet will have to be the big one!

Aw bulling,I was looking at the BF market alright in running.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Sir Vival

Nice log Dunston, something different anyways.

Not sure if you'd consider betting on the Darts but I've been watching it religiously over the past week (both PDC and BDO) and have won a bit and whatever the outcome you usually great entertainment for your money.

Anyway in tonights game between Martin Phillips and Gary Robson, under 10.5 180s is a generous 8/11. Phillips has hit only 1 180 in each of his previous matches. He's a solid ton (100) man but isn't likely to get 3 or 4 180s in a match which i feel he'll need for this bet to lose.

Robson has only achieved 3 180s in the tournament so far (1 in his 1st round and 2 in his last match). He has the potential to put up big scores(ton+) but he will need to hit 7/8 180s in this match to ensure the total goes over 10.5. Again I can't see this happening at all.

However, it is first to 5 sets tonight meaning more possible chances of 180s but I see 6/7 max overall.

It's your money though, good luck with whatever you choose, gettin near squeaky bum time.

Fair play L'prof two good calls, lookin at the madrid game tonight some good prices there

Fair play L'prof two good calls, lookin at the madrid game tonight some good prices there

Cheers, decided to get on myself at smallish stakes. I'm finding it hard to bet on the Madrid game without seeing their lineup first as they're already leading 8-0!
    Sir Vival wrote: »

Not sure if you'd consider betting on the Darts but I've been watching it religiously over the past week (both PDC and BDO) and have won a bit and whatever the outcome you usually great entertainment for your money.

Anyway in tonights game between Martin Phillips and Gary Robson, under 10.5 180s is a generous 8/11. Phillips has hit only 1 180 in each of his previous matches. He's a solid ton (100) man but isn't likely to get 3 or 4 180s in a match which i feel he'll need for this bet to lose.

Robson has only achieved 3 180s in the tournament so far (1 in his 1st round and 2 in his last match). He has the potential to put up big scores(ton+) but he will need to hit 7/8 180s in this match to ensure the total goes over 10.5. Again I can't see this happening at all.

However, it is first to 5 sets tonight meaning more possible chances of 180s but I see 6/7 max overall.

It's your money though, good luck with whatever you choose, gettin near squeaky bum time.

Do you have a good stats site for the darts?

Sir Vival wrote: »

Cheers Sir vival great post. Don't bet that much on darts apart from the world championship every yr. This sounds like a great bet. However the totals on Betfair is set at 9.5, under is 11/8 and over is 8/13 which is a little off putting. what do u think of Robson to score more 180's at 8/11?

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Sir Vival

Do you have a good stats site for the darts?

I just use BDO's official site which only gives stats on this weeks tournament. I'm sure there are good sites out there though.
    Cheers Sir vival great post. Don't bet that much on darts apart from the world championship every yr. This sounds like a great bet. However the totals on Betfair is set at 9.5, under is 11/8 and over is 8/13 which is a little off putting. what do u think of Robson to score more 180's at 8/11?

That's a good price on under 9.5, cant see it going over 8 myself but under 10.5 definitely sits a lot easier with me. Are you only with Betfair?

On the issue of Robson getting more 180s, yes he should, but I'm seeing few 180s therefore it could be very close with 1 or 2 180s the difference between them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Bumsex

i know its late but Albertus Pictor at wolves in 3 mins looks a very good bet,the value is prob slightly gone though.was 2/1 when i was on.

fcuk that anyway,im assuming u werent on,so no harm done.

Advertisement