Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunston's Betting Log

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dunston

Bet 37: 160euro

Dean Winstanley v Jan Dekker
    Highest Checkout
    Player-Dean Winstanley 5/7 Betfair

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dunston

Winstanley destroyed Dekker 6-1 and hit the double 20 perfectly through out but somehow managed to lose the highest checkout bet. Thats me out and an overall loss of 28.89 euro. Was 4 euro off my target of 600 at one stage but never got there. Going to take a break now and might be back with another log!

Closing Bank: 271.11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Naggon

Aboy dunston boy, yup our that.. yurt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 RocAFella88

To Dunston!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Dunston wrote: »
    Winstanley destroyed Dekker 6-1 and hit the double 20 perfectly through out but somehow managed to lose the highest checkout bet. Thats me out and an overall loss of 28.89 euro. Was 4 euro off my target of 600 at one stage but never got there. Going to take a break now and might be back with another log!

Closing Bank: 271.11

Unlucky man, I'm doing something similar myself, but not logging it here. On bet 13 now and if Barca win tonight, my bank will be up 58.5%!

• Advertisement
Advertisement