Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Hand Xbox

• 27-12-2010 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi All

has anyone ever bought (or know anyone who has) a second hand xbox? I see they sell them in Gamestop for about 150 quid. I've just moved into a new place and need a console, and wondered would this be the way forward? Are they any use? Or is it best to just buy new?

Ta!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

Id buy a second hand 360 S (the newer model) but not the older ones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Bought a 250 GB black model from HMV recently for 140 euro, no issues with it and it comes with 1 year warranty.

I think its a good way to go as there are allot of good older models going second hand only because they brought out a new model of the system. Think of it this way its like buying an 09 car after someone traded it in for a newer version of the same vehicle, they both do the same thing bar a few bells and whistles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭madred006

Got the 120gb reconditioned one grom gamestop with 1 year warrenty comes from microsoft so ,happy enough with it so far ,and while in xtra vision yesterday morn ,4 new ones were returned :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭captain caveman

Rockin... Might pick one up tomorrow so. Didnt realise they had a warranty with them! Need a reason not to talk to the girlfriend! Thanks guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

I bought a refunbished one from gamestop for 169 and it works great looks new

• Advertisement
Advertisement