Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

San Siro

Options
  • 27-12-2010 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Anyone going to the San Siro? I have booked Flights and Hotel for €150 (Aer Lingus from Dub).

Even if I don't get a ticket in Tottenham End, it will be a great day out and I hear tickets are easy to get in Milan end...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I'm thinking of it, €150 is very decent. Is the hotel near?

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

D18yid wrote: »
    Anyone going to the San Siro? I have booked Flights and Hotel for €150 (Aer Lingus from Dub).

Even if I don't get a ticket in Tottenham End, it will be a great day out and I hear tickets are easy to get in Milan end...

Mate I'm not sure where ya heard that but I think ya might be wrong there! I'm a Milan fan and have been over a few times and have met many a person in hotels who couldn't get in! Ticket allocation has become alot stricter in recent years and they have gone so far now as to have your name printed on the ticket and you must show ID at the gate! Now of course thats the proper way it's supposed to happen but there are always lazy lads on the gate who don't care but just be warned that I know plenty lads who have turned away having bought tickets from touts...Best of luck with it if ya go and COYS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Eager_Beaver

Would be unreal, but the ticket risk is dodgy,especially with such a big game

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Dave11 wrote: »
    Mate I'm not sure where ya heard that but I think ya might be wrong there! I'm a Milan fan and have been over a few times and have met many a person in hotels who couldn't get in! Ticket allocation has become alot stricter in recent years and they have gone so far now as to have your name printed on the ticket and you must show ID at the gate! Now of course thats the proper way it's supposed to happen but there are always lazy lads on the gate who don't care but just be warned that I know plenty lads who have turned away having bought tickets from touts...Best of luck with it if ya go and COYS

What would they Retail at off a tout? If only like €30 it would surely be worth a risk?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

There were at least 5k Spurs in the Milan end for the Inter game, demand will be higher for the knockout stages but there's still a chance of getting some if you are on the ball.

If you do go try to stay away from the Duomo area as it is mad expensive for boozing. We stayed in the Best Western Berlino last time which had options within walking distance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Seillejet

It is lovely to be posting comments on Spurs playing Milan in the knockout stages of the Champos League though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 D18yid

We are sharing a room in the best Western... I believe it is near the San Siro. Rooms €99 a room for 2.

Advertisement