Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using xbox live profile without Internet connection

• 28-12-2010 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I'm trying to play fallout new vegas but cant access my saved games because the profile under which they were created was my xbox live profile. The problem is, I don't have Internet access so i cant log in using my live profile.

Is there anyway i can access these saved games without an Internet connection?

Thanks in advance folks...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Are you on a different console than usual?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭Quandary

calex71 wrote: »
    Are you on a different console than usual?

Nope , same console. I brought te xbox to a different location and i don't have an ethernet cable so cant connect to the router.

Is this a common issue?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Shouldn't be a problem at all. You can still log into the live profile but when it tries to log into live, it will fail and you just say fine.

If you can't log into the profile at all then there is some other problem. I would suggest deleting and recovering the profile but with no internet you can't and if the profile is corrupt in some way it could cause more problems.

At the moment all I can say is try going into memory from console settings and check to see if the profile is corrupt or has any errors.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭Quandary

Ok folks cheers for the advice - I started another character in New Vegas last night anyway so I got my fill! Hopefully I'll figure it out when i get internet access again.

Happy Xmas :)

Advertisement