Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help finding a retailer that stocks photo/slide scanners in Limerick???

• 28-12-2010 2:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm looking for some help in finding a retailer that sells the Epson Perfection v600/v500 Photo Color Scanner in the Limerick area - Tipperary/Waterford will do to.

I've called into every electronic/photography shop I can think of (FSV, Savins, Currys, PC world, etc.)and can't even find a similar type scanner, let alone that particular one.

Can anybody help? Or even tell me of a better scanner for photo/negatives/slides?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,342 ✭✭✭dunworth1

did you try Newman's cameras (near the chicken hut) they might have something like that.

only other thing i can think of is online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Whelans on O'Connell street in Limerick might be able to sort you out.
    Click in the Crescent Shopping centre also stock slide/negative scanners, if I remember correctly.

If that fails, you're probably better off getting something online.

Advertisement