Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stoop Your Head, Skerries

Options
  • 28-12-2010 11:55am

Hi there, does anyone please know if the Stoop Your Head is open and serving lunch today? Have tried to call them (I know it's a bit early) but no reply. Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Stoops will be open. Deffo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

On the subject, how is the grub over there lately? I kn ow it used to be cracking. Havent ventured over in 4/5 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I haven't been there in a long time tbh. It seems to be the same somewhat-overpriced grub on the menu for years. I'd imagine that it is still decent enough though.

Just back from Stoop Your Head following a great lunch with friends. 6 of us had a variety of starters (Soup, Chowder, which was delicious, Pate, Goat's Cheese) and excellent mains (Garlic Prawns, Fish Pie, Crab) plus some great Guinness, good wine. It wasn't cheap, but it was good value and very well cooked, lovely service and the most expensive thing was, in fact, the taxi!

We visit rarely enough, but always enjoy our meals there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

The food never really changes, always good.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Angelmangle

Their chowder is the best I have ever tasted, delicious.

Advertisement